Delivery Status touch, a package tracker is an application for tracking nearly all your packages that are being delivered to you in a sleek and well organized interface.
-Works with 25+ services
-Each services are colored for easy viewing
-Large font of “days remaining”
-Quickly view details about your package
-View map location of your package
-Rename packages for easy viewing
-Sync packages with server
-No “easy way” of getting push notifications
-2-button press to add new (one less button tap would be better).
Delivery Status touch, a package tracker is a pretty cool application. The ability to track all your packages in transit is quite nice, rather than having to go from one app (UPS) to check one package then switching to the another app (FedEx) to check another package.
Adding packages to your track-list is quite easy to do. You will have to tap the “edit” button in order to make the “+” appear so that you can add a new package. I can’t say that I am a big fan of having to tap on the edit button to add a package, having the “+” sign in addition to the other buttons would be nice.
In adding the new package to your list, just add the service, a name you want to call it, and its tracking number. The add-screen also has a “history” item list if you want to choose from it; however, I am unsure as to why its there. I figure once you track a package, that’s it. There nothing more to track. I may be wrong here, but it seems a little redundant.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, and Amazon.fr
- Apple.com Including all international stores
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- City Link
- DHL US, Germany, and GlobalMail only. SmartMail and DHL Express Germany are not currently supported
- DPD Germany only
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail
- Royal Mail
- Poste Italiane Including Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Post Netherlands. TNT Express Australia, TNT UK, and TNT Italia are not currently supported
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info